MassChallenge Diamond Award Winner
Our programming and leading technology solutions have earned us the Diamond Award at the MassChallenge Texas (MCTX) accelerator program!
Collective Liberty staff are nationally renowned, internationally recognized, and have been cited in over 100 print, radio, and television media outlets. We are committed to shifting narratives around human trafficking and helping news media tell rich, solution-oriented stories. Our experts help journalists build data-driven narratives based on field-gathered intelligence as well as our own proprietary data and intelligence work.
Our partnership and alignment with frontline field personnel allows us to add depth to your research and stories by connecting you with those doing the work. We elevate local frontline heroes and connect journalists directly to local actors who are on the ground implementing and scaling national and global best practices.
INTERVIEWS: Collective Liberty experts can provide thoughtful perspectives on:
- Systemic inadequacies at the root of human trafficking in the United States.
- Solutions to address public policy, business regulation, law enforcement, and service provision gaps.
- Effective strategies to disrupt slavery and trafficking across public and private sectors.
- Collaborative best practices on ways to expand the reach and effectiveness of the anti-slavery movement
- National legislative trends and analysis across regions and states.
- National data and intelligence trends and best practices across all types of trafficking in the United States.
To reach our team or field partners, please email email@example.com.