Join us for an evening under Steiner Ranch Pavilion (Austin, TX) overlooking the 18th hole and the beautiful grounds. Meet anti-human trafficking crusaders fighting to stop human trafficking in Texas and beyond! And last but not least, enjoy an Italian wine dinner that will be one to remember!
BUY YOUR TICKET by SEPTEMBER 30, 2019 at ReelWineTastingClub.
We will enjoy a special evening of amazing Super Tuscan wines, Italian food, and honored guests! Two of Texas’ most dedicated heroes, Rochelle Keyhan of Collective Liberty, and Detective Joseph Scaramucci of the McLennan County Sheriff’s Office will be joining us on behalf of our featured charity, Collective Liberty, to share highlights of their work together on the ground in Texas and the US to stop human trafficking.
Did you know that Texas is #1 in the nation for human trafficking? This year there are 79,000 active cases. Rochelle, the former Assistant District Attorney of Philadelphia, is in Texas to train law enforcement how to successfully catch human traffickers, and local law enforcement partners are getting it done!
WINE TASTING PANEL & FUNDRAISER
The filmed wine tasting will consist of six Super Tuscan wines with an assortment of Italian appetizers. Once the filming commences, we will enjoy an Italian buffet dinner, cash bar, and music provided by UT Golf Club.
Our star-studded panel discussing the wines for the evening will be:
– Jennifer Gaskins, Regional Director, Customer Experience Cloud Applications at a Global Technology Company
– Amy Hajdu, Applications Sales Manager at a Global Technology Company
– Kelli Jones, Entrepreneur and “Mayor of Steiner Ranch”
– Rick Muckleroy, Oil, Gas & Real Estate Expert
– Marisa Vickers, Marketing and Events Coordinator at MassChallenge
– Steve Webb, Entrepreneur and Owner of a car dealership
WINE: WINES presented by Jared Templeton, Wine Consultant and Certified Wine Specialist, Twin Liquors
- Tenuta le Copole Trinoro 2016
- Poliziano vino Nobile di Montepulciano 2015
- Argiano Non Confunditur 2015
- Il Fauno Di Arcanum Toscana 2015
- Antinori Il Bruciato 2016
- Le Volte Dell’Ornellaia 2016
- Charcuterie and Cheese, Including: Assorted Domestic Cheeses, Brie Cheese, Burrata Cheese, Heirloom Tomatoes, Carmelized Pears, Cranberry Compote, Arugula, Salami, Prosciutto, Marinated Artichokes, Olives, Grilled and Chilled Seasonal Vegetables, Crostinis and Crackers
- Pesto Grilled Chicken with a Tomato Mozzarella Bruschetta Topping
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Shrimp Scampi Linguine
- Creamy Herbed Polenta
- Italian Sausage Bowtie Pasta with a Roasted Tomato Cream Sauce
- Garlic Bread
- Sicilian Spinach Salad with Sundried Tomatoes, Goat Cheese, and Pine Nuts
- Tiramisu Cups
- Lemon Panna Cotta
Please RSVP by September 24th for priority seating, and the last day to register is September 30th.
Transportation will be provided for $20 as a feature for those that live on the West side of Austin, Lakeway, and Bee Cave. Since parking downtown and Uber can be a hassle, an executive bus has been retained to drive us round-trip, with pickup locations from the Lakeway HEB parking lot and the Steiner Ranch Randall’s parking lot to The Austonian and back. Although this is optional, due to popular demand, it will be provided to all those that request it.